Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Time Away in Beautiful Canada

Well folks, this week I am in Toronto, Canada for the always exciting search engine strategies conference. WOW, I can't tell you how big this city is. I was impressed by the various skyscrapers in the midst of construction. I thought Atlanta was a booming town, but I stand corrected. As I am preparing for a presentation tomorrow I don't have the luxury of providing all of the intimate details of this trip, maybe a later post. Hopefully before my flight I can snap a few pics.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen one police car or officer since I've been here. Rare, considering the fact I've been awarded 2 speeding tickets in Atlanta in the last month. I really should consider removing the modifications I made to my car...

No comments: