Monday, April 18, 2005

Spring is Here!!!

This weekend in Atlanta, the weather was amazingly beautiful. Warm 70s and 80s. Clear blue skies and a cool breeze as if the ocean was only a mile away (unfortunately, there is no body of water for miles). As I ponder the warm spring weather, I am reminded of a recent business trip to St. Thomas. Although my only reason for being there was for business, I still made time to relax and enjoy the sun.

Sometimes we become so mired in the day to day that we forget to relax and take a break. Start planning your vacations, get out, make memories and enjoy life.


St. Thomas view from hotel  Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mister Calhoun, if I may..I must inform you that the single picture of the exotic beauty that is St.Thomas, will not do. Unfortunately, my job doesn't allow me the luxury of traveling to serene locations. Please provide me with more pics and details of your travels so that hermits like myself can have a more vivid idea of your odysseys. This may require you to spend more time outside the comfort of your hotel, but I believe you too will benefit from my request.